13 October 2010

L.I.V.E, Live!




Great show last night on 90hz, studied formulas and had the tedious task of looking up every single herb to refresh myself of their actions and indications. Time; there's either a lot of it, or far too little. I've been thinking a lot about what it takes to get into the heart of someone? To become part of them? So many thoughts lately.
We could be gone tomorrow. What we have is this time, here and now, this precious present moment. Yet, we take so much of it for granted. We treat people like they will always be around. We deny our bodies, we feed our addictions, and we walk like we are the living dead. It is so easy to get caught up into our own patterns, to shy away from life, to shy away from love or those that want to be close to us-we should be lapping up life like it is the gorgeously ripe fruit that we know is possible. Live for the moment, live for the day, just live! Live if you don't get what you think you need, live, if people disappoint you, live, live for livings sake. There is so much out there waiting for you, so much you haven't tasted, so much you haven't witnessed, so much joy and still so much sorrow, but live! As Maude once put it, "A lot of people enjoy being dead. But they are not dead, really. They're just backing away from life. *Reach* out. Take a *chance*. Get *hurt* even. But play as well as you can. Go team, go! Give me an L. Give me an I. Give me a V. Give me an E. L-I-V-E. LIVE! Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room."~

No comments:

Post a Comment